Dec 30, 2016

MHKD Designer SathyaSankaran

Hi Friends!!

This is my last DT inspiration at MHKDesigns. I had a great year working with the Awesome digisets and Wonderful DT team. Thanks much for this opportunity, Mynn. I learnt a lot from my fellow DTs and this team.

I was asked to share my fave project. As i couldn't pull out just one project out of all my MHKD DT inspirations, i made a collage using my fave digisets.

I absolutely enjoyed working with these Digi sets.



Each card here is SO close to my heart.

Open BloomButterfly WisdomButterfly ElementsBlossoming are my favorites among the digisets of this year.

If you wish to know how each card is made, click on my name in the label section, to know more about the card.

Thanks much for all your likes, comments, and Support on FB, blog and Instagram.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Project Supplies:



No comments: